Our goal is to promote, develop, encourage and support the Friends of the Blue Gridiron. We raise funds, encourage integrity, character, teamwork and unity; enable successful game days/nights; promote the football program with consistent branding; and teach good will through community service.
- We perform a vairety of fundraising activities including, but not limited to, corporate sponsorships, donations, game day concession sales, discount cards, game day programs, raffles, etc.
- Provide Financial support and resources to our coaches and players to enable our team to compete at the highest level possible.
- Cultivate new members and active involvement in the Booster Club
- Build school spirit and community support for the football program
- Foster a more integrated relationship between parents, coaching staff, football players, administration, faculty and community.
Some activities also include, but are not limited to:
- Weekly team meals
- Special game night activites (Alumni Night, Junior Blue Devil Night/Pop Warner Night, Senior Night)
- End of season banquet
- Fundraising events
- Help facilitate development of strength and skill in every player that participates
- Encourage teamwork, discipline, dedication, respect and sportsmanship.
- Promote enthusiastic and positive behavior at football games by letting our players play and our coaches coach.